Blog comment spam is posting irrelevant comments on blog posts for the sole purpose of linking to your site.
Even leaving aside how painful it is for the blogs in question, it has no interest in SEO. Comment links are almost always nofollow . There is therefore very little chance that they will help you to position yourself.
Write Useful Comments On Articles With A Lot Of Traffic
Doing this is not going to give you better quality links than spam comments, they will still be nofollow. On the other hand, users are more likely to read a sensible and useful comment and then click on the link to your site. It’s not going to give a direct SEO benefit, but might get some people to share your content and therefore provide you with backlinks. This will have an SEO interest.
Here’s a great way to find pages to leave good reviews with the help of Content Explorer :
- Look for a relevant topic
- Change the search mode to in title .
- Launch the search.
- Apply the page traffic filter with a minimum of 100.
- Enable Exclude home .
- Look for blog posts in the results with a comment space Japan Email List where you can give relevant advice or advice.
For example, if you are a dropshipping expert, you could search for “make money online” in Content Explorer and see these results:
The highlighted article has a lot of organic traffic and comments:
This article is a perfect candidate for a good comment that will drive traffic to your site.
Content spinning (sometimes called article spinning) involves taking content and rewriting it to create lots of “new” content.
Content spinners rarely use this content on their blogs. Instead, they use them to create lots of “unique” guest posts to post to lots of sites to quickly build backlinks.
Content spinning is bad for SEO because:
- This rarely results in an article that is enjoyable to read. The content thus created (spun content) often sounds strange and unnatural. So there will only be low quality sites that will publish this content.
- This gives low quality backlinks. If only low-quality sites will publish spun content, the links obtained from these articles will rarely have great SEO value.