After months of waiting, applications for the Canada Digital Advancement Program (CDAP) , one of the Canadian government’s major commercial funding programs , officially opened on June 8.
Funding from CDAP will help SMEs capitalize on e-commerce opportunities, upgrade or adopt digital technologies, and digitize their operations to maintain business competitiveness and meet customer needs in the digital marketplace. Depending on their size, specific needs and market goals, businesses can apply for funding through the Grow Your Business Online or Boost your Business Technology programs.
Plan 1 Grow Your Business Online Funding and Eligibility
Grow Your Business Online funding will help up to 90,000 small businesses take advantage of e-commerce opportunities. Eligible businesses will receive small grants of up to $2,400 to help cover costs associated with adopting digital technologies. Only small Egypt Mobile Number List businesses that meet all of the following criteria may submit an application:
- For-profit enterprises (including for-profit social enterprises and cooperatives)
- Must be a registered business or incorporated business with at least one employee
- Belongs to the mass consumer business
- that can be visited by consumers or provide face-to-face services to consumers
- Must commit to adopting the established digital strategy within 6 months of participating in the program
- Must agree to participate in follow-up investigations, share information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and publish business name as recipient of funds.
Plan 2 Boost Your Business Technology Funding and Application Eligibility
Boost Your Business Technology funding supports Canadian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) looking to adopt new digital technologies. The funding covers up to 90% of the cost of engaging the services of a digital consultant, with a maximum grant of $15,000 per SME to develop a digital adoption plan. Eligible businesses can use the funds to pay for the services of digital expert advisors. Before applying, your business must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Registered federally or provincially, or become a Canadian resident sole proprietor
- Build a private business for profit
- 1-499 full-time employees
- Have at least $500,000 in annual income in one of the past three tax years
You can work with Noah Digital Marketing to develop an effective digital transformation plan to ensure your application is approved. Once your application is approved, you can officially begin your business’ digital transformation journey.