In recent years, chatbots have taken a giant step in an increasingly digitized world and 2021 has been the golden year of the application. The data does not lie: a billion daily users make it the tool with the best conversion rate on the market. In this context, chatbots (conversational bots) have broken into WhatsApp to facilitate business communication with their customers. Do you want to know how to create a chatbot for whatsapp ? We tell you step by step.
Why Create A Chatbot For Whatsapp?
Taking these data into account and also that around 65 billion messages are sent daily and 1 billion users connect every day. These Tunisia Mobile Number List are the types of whatsapp that exist:
- Whatsapp Standard : This service is the one used daily. Let’s say it is the “normal” WhatsApp service. It is for personal use and
- Whatsapp Business – A business-focused service that offers features that ordinary users won’t have. Provides more information, is for commercial use, allows the use of labels, broadcast messages and quick responses.
- Whatsapp Business API – This service allows businesses to connect third-party services for scaling and automation. It is also for business use but in this case, as a novelty, it pursues scalability.
How To Create A Chatbot On Whatsapp
With the WhatsApp Business API it is possible to communicate with contacts and send messages to customers according to a set of requirements and guidelines. In this section we tell you how to create a chatbot on whatsapp.
To create a WhatsApp chatbot you need to use the WhatsApp Business API. There are two options to do it:
- as end customer
- As a solution provider
The application must have the following:
- Name of the company
- Website URL
- Name and information of the company representative
After WhatsApp’s review and approval, the business can start using the WhatsApp Business API.
What benefits does it bring?
- Confidence and security of users’ personal data Allows you to exclude spam.
- Increases the level of trust of the brand messages that a user receives.
- Message security is secure by sending them through APIs with end-to-end encryption.