Our methodology and learning model 4.0 has a fundamental pillar: “practical learning”. Why? Very simple, because to learn you need, above all, to accumulate experiences from practice that you can then reuse in the future. We explain in more depth what the IEBS methodology is like don’t miss it.
The IEBS methodology is bas on creating practice environments. In this way, the student can have a learning experience that builds their knowledge and allows them to accumulate experience that they can reuse in the future. To make it as real as possible, we carry it out collaboratively . Groups are creat Turkey Email List from cases or simulations that are either real or resemble reality as much as possible ( learning by doing + scenario center curriculum.
At IEBS we think that to truly learn something, you have to do it.
Next, we explain how our methodology works. It will allow you to learn to learn, enhancing your critical thinking and not memorizing answers that cannot be appli later.
The best way to learn is to do it through practice
We really learn when we put things into practice, we do it as a team and we have a mentor to help us.
- Students have goals and work the same way we do in the real world.
- Collaboration between students and mentors/tutors is essential to generate collaborative knowledge .
- The students have a mentor/tutor who manages and supervises their progress and transmits examples and experiences from the real world and not from the academic world as was the case until now.
- The student receives unique learning resources to achieve their well-structur objectives. And within these materials she will find formal and informal resources and activities for discussion and participation.
- The mentor/tutor reviews the students’ projects and helps them progress and understand their successes and failures with real, non-academic feedback.