Landing pages are web pages design to convert traffic into leads. They can talk about features, products, use cases, lead magnets, or promotions. They have different forms, but have the same objective: leads.
Great landing pages have four common characteristics:
- Design – each landing page design guides the user down a path to the desir CTA (Call To Action).
- Business writing – there’s no need for live response marketing techniques if you find it too mundane. However, good writing on a landing page will inform the user about the problem, the solution, and how your business is best equipp to solve it. The purpose of the text is to lead the user to the CTA.
- CTA — this clearly informs your user what to do to take the next step.
- Form — a form is an opportunity to register, download or schedule a call. It will convert a visitor into a lead: the objective.
With that in mind, you’re going to see a lot of different versions Lithuania Email List of landing pages. Ahrefs’ page that features Keyword Explorer is a landing page, as is Jay Acunzos sales page for his online courses and Beekeeper’s squeeze page that features a white paper .
This hands-on process will help you understand exactly how to optimize landing pages for SEO Let’s go.
1. Find relevant keywords Not all keywords are good for a landing page. Generally, a keyword must have a transactional intent for Google to show the landing page in the search result. You will need to focus on these in your keyword research . If the first page of the SERP is fill with long blog and guide articles, you will be tearing your hair out trying to position your landing page. If you see other landing pages in the top positions, it’s a good indicator that you can achieve this.