Currently, professionals place content marketing at the top in relation to strategies that favor the digital reach of your business and its ability to create a close link between the user and the brand. Still, until now, creating a content marketing team dedicat solely to creating relevant information for their audiences has been limit to large companies.
Small businesses, with fewer resources, integrate content creation within the marketing department or sometimes outsource it. If you need a good department to do this job, here we explain the members that a content marketing team should have to make your company stand out. Let’s start.
Members Of A Content Marketing Team
This position corresponds to the person in charge of the team, the person in charge of creating, planning, executing and supervising the content strategy of a company or brand. In some companies, the position of Content Manager is relat to that of editor, but in reality it encompasses many other functions Czech Republic Email List that make it difficult to carry out this task. For example
- Creation and development of a global content strategy
- Definition of the objectives to be achiev in the medium and long term
- Preparation of a content plan with the definition of the different audiences, the topics to be discuss. the keywords of each topic and the style of communication
- Coordination of the writing team
- Final review of the content to achieve good SEO optimization, a correct approach to each audience and optimal quality of the texts and images for publication.
- Periodic analysis and measurement to know if the objectives are being achiev or on the contrary, the strategy needs some modifications
- Use of content management and digital marketing tools to develop their work.
If We Want To Know What Members Make Up A Content Marketing Team
We have to be clear that a copywriter should no longer only know how to write. Now he must know how to write for the Internet , so it is essential to prioritize SEO.
SEO is the cheapest method and with the most long-term results to increase traffic to your content. For this reason, SEO analysts are a fundamental part of this team as they are responsible for generating visits to the blog through search engines.
They are in charge of analyzing the market and the competition in search of the interests of the company’s Buyer Persona , translating them into keywords that will bring you closer to them. In addition, they ensure the correct use of off-page keywords and constantly analyze metrics to help make better decisions.